To: Sunday, June 09, 2019
The highly anticipated “Primavera del Prosecco” event is back again this year with 16 wine exhibitions throughout the territory of Prosecco Superiore DOCG. Four months full of events from March 16 through June 9, 2019 will liven up the Treviso province from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene.
Tastings and itineraries that will delight not only the wine enthusiast, but also foodies and lovers of the great outdoors. Local delicacies will abound and tasting tours are planned that will take you through the vineyards on either a Vespa or even a mountain bike as well as concerts and tours of the medieval villages scattered throughout the region.
- Santo Stefano from March 16-25
- Col San Martino from March 30- April 22
- Ogliano from April 12-22
- San Pietro di Barbozza from April 20- May 5
- San Giovanni from April 24- May 5
- Guia from April 24- May 5
- Fregona from April 24- May 5
- Refrontolo from April 25- May 5
- Colbertaldo from April 27- May 5
- Combai from May 3- 12
- Conegliano from May 10- 12
- Vittorio Veneto from May 10- 19
- Miane from May 17- 26
- Corbanese from May 18- June 2
- San Pietro di Feletto from May 25- June 9
- Follina from May 31- June 9
For complete details, visit the official website in English Primavera del Prosecco
Photo Copyrights: ilnordestquotidiano.it; primaveradelprosecco.it; trevisotoday.itRedattore
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.