Guided tour to Mount Etna, the highest active volcano in Europe and the beating heart of this island.
Expert hiking guides will accompany you along the route in complete safety. You’ll climb along the slopes of the volcano observing the different lava fronts, and you’ll walk in this park made of lunar landscapes but also of lush forests, in a set of breathtaking views. While trekking between the ancient craters and the new flows, you’ll explore volcanic caves while the guides tell of the mysterious volcanic phenomena of Etna.
You can choose between two different options:
- Option 1: Silvestri Craters Hike – 2100m
- Option 2: continue up to 2900m via cableway or 4×4 with guide
- Pick-up & Drop-off Piazza della Funivia Mazzarò – Taormina at 8.30
- Sapienza Refuge
- Silvestri Craters Hike 2100m (option 1)
- cableway/ 4×4 vehichle up to 2900m (option 2)
- Alpine guide on board 4×4 from 2500-2900m
Every Saturday, from July 1 through September 30 2019
Piazza della funivia, Mazzarò at 08:30
Duration: 5 hours
Option 1: € 35,00/person
Option 2: € 92,00/person
Check out our Mt. Etna Sunset Tour from Taormina!
If you prefer leaving from Catania, check out Mt. Etna Hiking Tour from Catania and Mt. Etna Sunset Tour from Catania.
fill in the form below
Check information and availability
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.