The highly anticipated “Primavera del Prosecco” event is back again this year with 17 wine exhibitions throughout the territory of Prosecco Superiore DOCG. Three months full of events from April 16 through June 12, 2022 will liven up the Treviso province from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene.
Tastings and itineraries that will delight not only the wine enthusiast but also foodies and lovers of the great outdoors. Local delicacies will abound and tasting tours are planned that will take you through the vineyards on either a Vespa or even a mountain bike as well as concerts and tours of the medieval villages scattered throughout the region.
- San Pietro di Barbozza from 16 April to 1 May
- Fregona from 22 April to 1 May
- Miane from 22 April to 1 May
- Guia from 22 April to 8 May
- Cison di Valmarino from 23 April to 1 May
- Guia from 24 April to 5 May
- Colbertaldo di Vidor from 23 April to 1 May
- Farra di Soligo from 23 to 24 April
- Col San Martino from 3 to 22 May
- Combai from 6 to 15 May
- Ogliano from 13 to 22 May
- Refrontolo from 14 to 22 May
- Corbanese from 28 May to 5 June
- Santo Stefano from 28 May to 5 June
- San Pietro di Feletto from 28 May to 12 June
- San Giovanni from 1 to 5 June
- Follina from 2 to 6 June
- Vittorio Veneto from 2 to 12 June
For complete details, visit the official website Primavera del Prosecco
Photo Copyrights: ilnordestquotidiano.it; primaveradelprosecco.it; trevisotoday.itRedattore
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.