Santa’s Village in Reggio Emilia is much more than just a Christmas market. This magical kingdom will enchant all its visitors- young and old alike.
Santa’s Village in Reggio Emilia
Santa’s Village in Reggio Emila is not just a Christmas market but is the largest and most fascinating indoor market in Italy. It manages to recreate an enchanted world where imagination becomes reality.
This year the Village will be open to visitors from 26 October 2019 to 6 January 2020.
Every year, both the scenery and the settings of the village are reinvented so each time you visit is like the first time.
Decorations, lights, souvenirs and so much more are carefully and meticulously planned under the supervision of true Christmas design professionals. Each year they reinvent the Village according to the latest trends all the while keeping it elegant and unique.
- Open daily from 9 am to 7 pm (closed from Monday through Friday between the hours of 12:30 and 3 pm)
- Consult the official website for further details about opening dates and times (Italian only)
- Ticket price 3€ (kids up to age 10 are free)
- With proof of 40€ in purchases inside the Village, your ticket price is reimbursable!
- The Village is located in Mondo Verde Garden. Easily reachable by car from the A1 autostrada
- Small dogs are admitted if carried
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published.